Job Description Template for:
Account Receivables Senior ManagerYears of experience: 3 - 7 years
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance , Business Administration or related field.
- Assure timely collection of monies due to corporation.
- Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards.
- Manage cash application making sure all cash receipts are applied properly.
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures.
- Weekly reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments.
- Drive the accuracy and timeliness of both billing and collections to minimize DRO. Review, disposition, assign, & document A/R issues until payments are made.
- Collaborate with other functional constituents to implement improved processes and policies that contribute to accurate invoicing and address disputed collections items.
- Understand and operate within each customer’s contract terms and conditions.
- Understanding of Credit and Financial Analysis.
- Knowledge and understanding of overall Order to Cash processes.
- Knowledge of SAP or Accounts receivable.
- Proficiency in all MS Office Applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven leadership and people management skills, strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- An MBA and/ or financial certification (e.g. CPA, CMA) or credit certification (CCE) is preferred.
- Knowledge of Great Plains Accounting or similar software is a plus.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process