Job Description Template for:
Agile Project ManagerYears of experience: 5 - 9 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- Handle various responsibilities such as planning, scheduling, coordinating, managing all the aspects of the project.
- Be comfortable to work with any of the above given agile models and decide deadlines and budget of the project accordingly.
- Interacting with the clients and understanding their requirements is also a part of the job of an agile project manager.
- Maintain status report of the project and also keep a record of the previous reports.
- Compiling historical data available with the team and presenting it for the reference of the senior officials and the team members working on the project.
- Present the status report of the project to the senior officials of the organization.
- Conducting training sessions for the team members and explaining them the Agile method.
- Maintenance of the software systems and providing the necessary infrastructure such as software, operating system, etc.
- Help in deployment of the project.
- Excellent project management skills and leadership qualities.
- Knowledge and experience of delivering projects in an Agile framework.
- Critical thinker.
- Effective time management skills.
- Have ability to deploy the projects and respond to the queries of the clients with proper solutions.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process