Job Description Template for:
ANALYST - SUSPICIOUS TRANSACTIONSYears of experience: 2 - 4 years
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related field
- Receive enquiries from other jurisdictions and international authorities, and ensure referral to appropriate personnel within the STR & Suspicious Cases Analysis function.
- Assist staff in reviewing files, records, and other documents to obtain relevant information to respond to requests.
- Assist in coordinating with the reporting entities for the collection of STRs, and where required additional information.
- Assist in developing case reports on suspicious transactions as per the Senior Analyst guidelines and instructions.
- Handle the correspondence of the STR & Suspicious Cases Analysis function, including the recording, date stamping, and distribution of all incoming mail.
- Prepare for meetings by scheduling meeting rooms, developing agendas, and transcribing meeting minutes.
- Establish work schedules, manage calendars, and arrange appointments.
- Maintain documents and records ensuring the protection of sensitive customer data and information at all times.
- Perform any other duties within the scope of the role.
- Effective written communications skills.
- Adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Quality and accuracy of data and information provided.
- Timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Effective maintenance of up-to-date records and documents of the STR & Suspicious Cases Analysis section.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process