Job Description Template for:
Analyst IT InfrastructureYears of experience: 2 - 4 years
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or IT related field
- Works closely with and under the direction of the IT Infrastructure Manager to support, manage and maintain the Fund’s IT infrastructure.
- Provides backup for the IT infrastructure manager in their absence.
- Works unsupervised on infrastructure, network configuration and security tasks assigned by the Infrastructure Manager or Head of IT to the required service levels and complies with IT Department procedures.
- Provides high quality infrastructure support to Fund staff, tenants and customers
- Assists colleagues in the wider team in dealing with peaks in workload in the IT service/support area where necessary.
- Helps colleagues get the best out of business systems supported by IT by working with them to understand requirements and to deliver the best solution in each case as required and supports a culture of continuous improvement for IT infrastructure services.
- Researches, analyzes, develops, and documents new processes and procedures to implement new solutions for use by IT Technicians to meet future problem resolution needs.
- Provides planning, design, and implementation of computer hardware, software, and network components.
- Knowledge of DTMB infrastructure and software environments, programs, methodologies, procedures and policies
- Ability to organize and coordinate the work of others.
- Ability to set priorities and assign work to other professionals.
- Ability to communicate technical terminology at a level appropriate to the audience.
- Ability to gather and analyze facts, define problems, and devise solutions.
- Considerable technical problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of the fundamental concepts and operating principles of data communications and data processing hardware and software.
- Knowledge of technical analysis, implementation, configuration, and upgrading of computer hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Knowledge of network environments and concepts such as TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, wireless and mobile computing.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process