Job Description Template for:
Application ArchitectYears of experience: 5 - 8 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Designing major aspects of the architecture of an application, including components such as user interface, middleware and infrastructure
- Providing technical leadership to the application development team
- Performing design and code reviews
- Ensuring that uniform enterprisewide application design standards are maintained
- Collaborating with other stakeholders to ensure the architecture is aligned with business requirements
- High level of technical expertise
- Excellent planning skills
- Excellent coordination and communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Must have experience with relevant development tools and specific application and system architecture, in addition to a strong understanding of object-oriented design.
- 5-8 years of related work experience and often look for software skill sets such as AJAX, C#/C++ and LAMP.
- Expertise in the design, development and deployment of enterprise-level N-tier architecture in a Microsoft .NET Framework or Java Enterprise Edition platform
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process