Job Description Template for:
ASSISTANT ANALYST - FINANCEYears of experience: 2 - 4 years
- Bachelor's Degree, Accounting or related field
- Participate in conducting high level monitoring on data collected on areas such as financial strength, performance and operations, ensuring that any significant trends in business, earnings and/ or capital are detected, assessed and appropriate supervisory actions are taken.
- Participate in undertaking special examination and ad-hoc reviews to investigate and follow-up on suspected vulnerabilities, and ensure that relevant action is taken in accordance with established procedures.
- Participate in performing ongoing and systematic reviews of the financial conditions and regulatory compliance of regulated institutions, ensuring that the supervision process is conducted in a consistent and timely manner.
- Respond, as per applicable CBUAE policy, to regulatory change requests from financial institutions, such as annual accounts for publication, proposed dividend payouts and selection of external auditors.
- Develop, maintain, and update the UAE’s regulated institutions database to outline key information of the allocated banks and other financial institutions.
- Guide and motivate subordinates to enhance performance and produce quality work, and ensure that they are continuously developed for higher level roles.
- Conduct performance evaluations as per the approved policies and procedures to identify training needs and ensure the development of the team’s capabilities.
- Provide coaching, guidance and mentoring as required to enhance the internal capabilities.
- Perform any other duties within the scope of the role.
- Time Management - Being able to plan, prioritize, set milestones, coordinate tasks, adhere to deadlines, predict set back and develop corrective actions.
- Quality Focus - Striving to execute tasks in accordance with the relevant quality standards. Implementing and adhering to the relevant policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Communication - Communicating clearly and concisely with appropriate use of vocabulary as well as body language. Engaging in productive and effective dialogues.
- Dependability - Following instructions and responding to management requests. Meeting deadlines or informing the supervisor of any changes in plan.
- Job Knowledge - Understanding the requirements of the job and constantly keeping knowledge up-to-date with new developments pertaining to the job area.
- Understanding of the current regulatory environment of the UAE.
- Understanding of regulatory audit procedures and activities.
- Ability to apply examination and supervision standards, procedures and techniques.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process