Job Description Template for:
Associate FinanceYears of experience: 4 - 8 years
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics or Physics.
- Involvement in finance raising activities for upstream oil and gas projects and corporate/asset acquisitions.
- Involvement in analysing and assessing company-related investments.
- Research, analysis and financial modelling.
- Assisting in the preparation of detailed presentations, documents and reports for senior management.
- Work closely with other parts of the Company (e.g. legal and upstream teams) in such matters.
- Liaise with external parties (such as banks, lawyers, consultants) on relevant matters representing the firm in a professional capacity.
- Prepare reports, research papers, strategic analysis and presentations of a sufficiently high standard to assist in decision making by senior management and external parties.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting the company’s financial strategies and ensures compliance with regulations and the overall Group Financial policy.
- Maintains excellent and supportive relationships with all staff and attends Company events.
- Builds and maintains excellent relationships with a range of external advisory firms and promotes oneself professionally in the UAE.
- Able to apply to day to day activities.
- Able to apply knowledge and experience in project and corporate finance to company activities and projects in these areas.
- Able to build and maintain complex financial models (in excel and other appropriate software packages) to assist on-going projects with minimal supervision.
- Professional training in accounting, valuation and modelling (as part of investment bank training scheme or equivalent).
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in investment banking, consulting or private equity environment, with at least several years of working in the oil and gas sector.
- CFA, MBA or Post graduate degree from top tier university desirable.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process