Job Description Template for:
Audience Marketing DirectorYears of experience: 10 - 15 years
- Bachelor's Degree, business administration, marketing or related field
- MBA/ Master's Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- manages marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer Focus
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process