Job Description Template for:
AuditorYears of experience: 2 - 4 years
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Carry out activities related to stock of currency notes, coins and gold, as well as operations associated to receipt of currency notes and coins from printing and minting houses.
- Undertake head office operational audit assessments in light of management requirements, the documented policies and procedures, as well as the agreed work schedule set by Auditor – Head Office Operations.
- Carry out audit/risks assessment and review of Forex, Spot, buy and sell transactions, money market placements FWD Deals, SWAP Exchange .
- Audit and review trading and investment securities transactions and ensure adherence with the BoD and ALCO decisions and guidelines.
- Test/check Dirham certificate of deposits transactions, to test-check reconciliation statements.
- Carry out payroll and increments post audit as per the approved policies and procedures.
- Carry out the audit of general expenses reports generated by the Financial Control Department as per the approved policies and procedures.
- Audit the granted employee loans and follow up on payments made and carry out the necessary reconciliation.
- Review employee files and procedures related to: job offers, termination, promotion and transfer.
- Audit the expenses related to CBAUE vehicles such as fuel, maintenance and new purchase/replacement.
- Audit the petty cash related to Administration and Human Resources Departments.
- Audit and review CBUAE buildings’ and assets’ maintenance contracts.
- Time Management - Being able to plan, prioritize, set milestones, coordinate tasks, adhere to deadlines, predict set back and develop corrective actions.
- Quality Focus - Striving to execute tasks in accordance with the relevant quality standards. Implementing and adhering to the relevant policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Dependability - Following instructions and responding to management requests. Meeting deadlines or informing the supervisor of any changes in plans.
- Job Knowledge - Understanding the requirements of the job and constantly keeping knowledge up-to-date with new developments pertaining to the job area.
- Good knowledge level in applying internal auditing standards, procedures and techniques, risk management practices, procedures and protocols and industry best practices.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process