Job Description Template for:
B2B Marketing ConsultantYears of experience: 7 - 10 years
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Working within the relevant B2B Marketing strategy and overall plan create marketing activity for new and existing distribution channels.
- Manage and deliver marketing activity for distribution channels as allocated by the B2B Marketing Manager ensuring aligment to the distribution strategic aims and plan.
- Support the B2B Marketing Manager in developing plans and setting targets that are aligned to allocated budgets.
- Keep abreast of any existing or changes to, compliance, regulatory and company standards.
- Build effective working relationship with relevant channels and partners to identify opportunities to improve performance and optimise budget
- Good presentation skills
- Good negotiation,networking and interpersonal skills
- Strong creative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process