Job Description Template for:
Backend Magento DeveloperYears of experience: 3 - 5 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or any other related field.
- Ability to gather requirements from clients and your team in order to implement full project builds while requiring minimal technical oversight.
- Ensure client websites adhere to defined coding, performance, accessibility and usability standards.
- Be an active team member and contribute to back-end development techniques.
- Comfortable communicating with clients and providing them with creative solutions that match their user's needs.
- Collaborate with our design and development teams on client projects.
- Be an advocate for the users and your clients, anticipating what they need before they ask and presenting possible solutions or recommendations.
- Understands what quality means and completes work to that standard.
- Hands-on experience in Installing and configuring Magento Enterprise Edition.
- Developing customized Magento solutions using Magento Enterprise platform.
- Proven track Record in extending and customizing Magento core modules.
- Strong knowledge of Magento theme components (layout, block, template).
- Expertise in installing, Configuring and customizing Magento Extension.
- Developing Customized Report on Magento.
- Knowledge of Zend PHP framework.
- Performance Optimization & Magento Caching (Block Cache / Full page cache).
- Experience with different caching technologies (APC, Varnish, Memcached, Redis etc).
- Knowledge of Magento Multi store and Multi websites.
- Experience in Building web services (SOAP, RESTFUL).
- Experience in Integrating with 3rd party web services.
- Reverse engineering for debugging errors in code.
- Knowledge of design patterns of OOP, database and MVC.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Knowledge with working on Relational Databases (MySQL).
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge in Elastic search is a plus.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process