Job Description Template for:
Big Data DeveloperYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's Degree, information technology or related field
- Selecting and integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
- Defining data retention policies
- develop, maintain, test and evaluate big data solutions within organisation
- build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes
- assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirement
- Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, and Impala
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles.
- strong programming skills
- experience in a developer role in Big Data environment with Hadoop distributions such as Cloudera or Hortonworks.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process