Job Description Template for:
Business Development Manager(SaaS)Years of experience: 7 - 10 years
- Bachelor's Degree, business administration or related field
- Develop new accounts and build the client base.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Call and visit existing customers to increase sales.
- Working towards and exceeding your sales targets that relate to business leads and opportunities generated.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, recruitment and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Previous business to business sales experience.
- Previous employment experience in Business Development or Account Management or Sales.
- Achievement / Effort - Establish and maintain personally challenging goals and master a variety of tasks.
- Effective time management skills & well organized.
- Passion for startups and the technology industry.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills, proven record of achieving targets.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Keen Interest in IT “ A Geek at Heart”
- Loves selling and enjoys negotiations.
- Aggressively self-driven individual.
- Selling SaaS products & services.
- Experience selling to SMEs.
- Strong technical background.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process