Job Description Template for:
Business Intelligence Developer - GamesYears of experience: 1 - 3 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Statistics, related discipline or equivalent experience
- Developing, Designing and supporting interactive Tableau Dashboard reports
- Write requirements for and work closely with engineers to perform administrative and support activities across a multi-environment Tableau infrastructure including security administration, release management, troubleshooting and general systems maint
- Perform development activities from gathering requirements and designing solutions, through developing code / reports, to testing and release / deployment
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting requests using SQL or Tableau
- Understand the needs of the business and translate those into meaningful reporting that allows for actionable decisions.
- Conduct or coordinate tests to ensure that intelligence is consistent with defined needs.
- Maintain or update business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods.
- Creating schema data models, performing ETLs and validating results with business representatives.
- Ensure the generation of standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders within NOA Consumer Service.
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Experience with a statistical analysis package such as R/SPSS/SAS
- Experience working with BI tools (Tableau, Amplitude, etc.)
- Experience working with large data sets and loves to work with big data
- Expert in SQL and Excel for data analysis and presentation
- Understanding and implementation experience with both relational and data warehousing models including relational databases, redcheft, data mart, and database architecture
- Hardcore gamer
- Strong experience in DB administration skills using MYSQL and Postgress
- Strong experience with Java and C#
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process