Job Description Template for:
C++ DeveloperYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code.
- Implement performance and quality modules.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification.
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms.
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments.
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes.
- Familiarity with templating in C++
- Familiarity with embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions.
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions.
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial).
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process