Job Description Template for:
Certified Financial PlannerYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Analyze clients’ financial statuses (e.g. income, expenses and liabilities).
- Examine and suggest financial opportunities (e.g. insurance plans, investments).
- Develop sound plans and budgets for clients.
- Customize financial plans according to clients’ changing needs.
- Help clients implement their plans and carry out transactions.
- Present and sell suitable financial products and services.
- Find and approach prospective clients.
- Build strong relationships to retain existing clients.
- Maintain updated knowledge of regulations, practices and financial products.
- 3+ years’ experience in a financial planning role.
- Proven experience as financial planner or similar role; experience in sales or customer service is an asset.
- Professional CFP Certification.
- Strong ability to analyze market’s financial data and provide adequate financial advice.
- Ability to analyze financial information and comply with regulations.
- Exceptional presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Accounting Software, and CRM systems.
- Attention to detail and strong math skills.
- Strong ethics, with a customer-oriented attitude.
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to foster long-term relationships.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process