Job Description Template for:
Channel Sales ManagerYears of experience: 7 - 10 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, marketing or any related field.
- Setting up new channel partners and overseeing the on-boarding process.
- Implementing channel marketing plans set out by the channel marketing team.
- Working closely with sales teams within the channel partner to train and advise.
- Regularly meeting with counterparts with partner organisation.
- Monthly reporting on sales KPI’s within channel partners.
- Working to sales and revenue targets as set by the Sales Director.
- Giving feedback to the marketing team on the success of sales promotions.
- Addressing customer service issues as raised by the channel partner.
- Identifying and reaching out to new potential channel partners.
- Working on cross selling opportunities within the organisation.
- Previous experience of driving channel sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales.
- Professional sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Cope under pressure
- Planning and organisation skills
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence people
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process