Job Description Template for:
Claims ExecutiveYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Providing advice on making a claim and the processes involved.
- processing new insurance claims notifications
- collecting accurate information and documents to proceed with a claim
- contacting trades people from a network of approved professionals and arranging for them to make repairs on the policyholder's property
- building relationships with loss adjusters, forensic accountants and solicitors, as well as other legal and claims professionals
- ensuring the customer is treated fairly and that the customer receives excellent service in accordance with industry and company guidelines
- involvement in loss adjusting activities and in legal discussions relating to settlement
- seeking legal recovery of monies paid out
- taking responsibility for productivity and profit
- adhering to legal requirements, industry regulations and customer quality standards set by the company.
- Customer Service skills
- negotiation and decision-making skills
- communication skills and a confident disposition when dealing with people, often in difficult circumstances
- organisational and time management skills
- commercial acumen
- Strategic thinking ability
- initiative and the ability to adapt quickly to different situations
- good numeracy and literacy
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process