Job Description Template for:
Community Manager (online)Years of experience: 7 - 10 years
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Manage social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Engaging with Fans and Followers to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement and respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Working alongside the social media manager to generate new ideas for social content to drive communications.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to relay customer feedback insights gained from online conversations within the community.
- Planning social content and maintaining the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging
- Weekly reporting on social media engagements within the community.
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about online marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Social Media Marketing
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process