Job Description Template for:
Computer Network ArchitectYears of experience: 5 - 7 years
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer Science or related field
- Create a plan and layout for a data communication network
- designing servers, configuring components and troubleshooting any issues prior to implementation.
- Research new technology to determine what would best support their organization in the future
- Consider information security when designing a network
- Decide what hardware, such as routers or adaptors, and software, such as network drivers, are needed to support the network
- manage staff and ensure that the project is completely on schedule.
- Determine how cables will be laid out in the building and where other hardware will go
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- experience with information technology (IT) systems
- experience as a network administrator or database administrator or computer systems analyst.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process