Job Description Template for:
Contract ManagerYears of experience: 7 - 10 years
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field
- Review the Prime Contract for risks and flowdown requirements, and ensure that any requirements are incorporated into appropriate Contracts and Purchase Orders
- Monitor and report on any changing project circumstances that may require changes or additions to the project’s insurance and bond coverage.
- Manage a staff of contract personnel and coordinate with sales, engineering, project management, project controls, site management as well as the client to ensure proper contracting effort in accordance with Samsung practices.
- Provide planning, preparation and issuance of project contract documents in accordance with the project execution plan and procedures.
- Negotiate large dollar value teaming agreements and contractor agreements for project.
- Assist in the development of the contracting plan, determine contractor’s fitness to perform and conduct resources surveys in the local area.
- Interface with engineering, project and client personnel at the site and HQ.
- Conduct pre-bid meetings, bid evaluations and negotiations, award recommendations and contract execution.
- Perform all facets of post award contract management.
- Administer changes to contracts, including claims resolution.
- Support project Startup assistance to identify staffing needs, System requirements and project procedure and execution plans.
- Interface with internal and external management with respect to project contracting activities.
- Monitor performance of the project contract activities, analyze risk situations and take proactive control where required.
- Determine bid package.
- Define bid scope for each package.
- Prepare prequalification of bidder.
- Conduct bid analysis.
- Familiar with various construction methods and materials, their characteristics, installation procedures and tolerances.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft office suite of programs.
- English oral & written communication skills are required.
- Ability to communicate and interact with employees at all working and management levels.
- Ability to build effective relationships with Client, Engineering, Construction, and Vendor personnel.
- Negotiations skills, excellent communication skills and ability to manage many tasks.
- Demonstrated leadership skills necessary to achieve business and project results.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process