Job Description Template for:
Design/CreativeYears of experience: 3 - 7 years
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Arts, Graphic Design, Arts or related field.
- Diploma in Graphic Design, or related field.
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project.
- Produce graphic design artwork to support marketing effort using technology and computer software packages for either print or web.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements.
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to overall brief.
- Understanding business requirements and developing design brief and concepts to suit the project.
- Determine the size and arrangement of illustrations.
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience.
- Meet deadlines on project delivery.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Solid experience in Graphic design.
- Total mastery of Adobe tools of the trade: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Creative thinker.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to work in a collaborative and team oriented environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Works well under pressure.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with modern HTML5/ CSS3 web coding standards and browser debugging.
- A knock-out portfolio (PDF or URL) with a balanced range of projects across digital and print media.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process