Job Description Template for:
Digital Content ManagerYears of experience: 7 - 10 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related discipline.
- Develop a comprehensive and sustainable approach to accurately research, identify, upload, and maintain the Company’s B2B ordering system.
- Research and problem solving as it relates to product information & data accuracy.
- Work proactively to gather product information from multiple sources including manufacturers and brokers.
- Handle new product set-up, including the compilation of required product information and product images.
- Translate product information into the online ordering system ensuring product information and photography for all products is accurate and meets company standards.
- Write product descriptions in a consumer-friendly style.
- Implement quality control and data management procedures to insure consistent accuracy of B2B ordering system content, image clarity, and impact of product descriptions.
- Scrutinize supplied product images and choose which to and not to utilize.
- Create reporting to share with manufacturers and brokers to show acceptable and non-acceptable product information.
- At least 3 years’ professional experience as a content coordinator, copywriter, or related digital position.
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively and meet critical deadlines or goals.
- Ability to effectively write, manage, and/or edit sales copy.
- Ability to lead a team and deliver results.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Excel, Word, etc.) Adobe/Acrobat, and e-commerce systems.
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to understand complex processes
- Relationship Management
- Ability to train and lead personnel
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process