Job Description Template for:
Director of Risk ManagementYears of experience: 7 - 10 years
- Bachelor's Degree in Law, Business, Finance or a related field.
- Conduct assessments to define and analyze possible risks.
- Evaluate the gravity of each risk by considering its consequences.
- Audit processes and procedures.
- Develop risk management controls and systems.
- Design processes to eliminate or mitigate potential risks.
- Create contingency plans to manage crises.
- Evaluate existing policies and procedures to find weaknesses.
- Prepare reports and present recommendations.
- Help implement solutions and plans.
- Evaluate employees’ risk awareness and train them when necessary.
- Knowledge of Risk Assessment and Control.
- Experience with auditing and reporting procedures.
- 5+ years of related work experience in Risk Management, Insurance, and/or related field.
- Familiarity with industry compliance standards and regulations.
- Strong computer and research skills; knowledge of analysis software is preferred (e.g. Statistical Analysis Software, or SAS).
- Analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
- High commitment to customer service.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Professional Risk Manager (PRM) certification is a plus.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process