Job Description Template for:
Director of SalesYears of experience: 10 - 15 years
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field
- Seeking out major clients and forming working relationships with the premier buyers in your industry.
- Overseeing and managing a large team of Sales Managers, typically spanning a wide geographical area
- Identifying valuable emerging markets
- Accurately forecasting future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace
- Serving as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions
- Maximising company profit
- Foreseeing and avoiding stagnation in the marketplace
- Forming sales strategies to keep your company competitive and innovative
- Flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Management skills
- strong business sense and ability to forecast major shifts in the marketplace
- expert negotiator
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process