Job Description Template for:
Electrical EngineerYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's Degree electrical engineering or related field
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- The ability to analyse complex problems and assess possible solutions
- excellent mathematical skills
- Proficient in design and calculation software
- A comprehensive understanding of electrical health and safety regulations
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and plan effectively
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process