Job Description Template for:
Electronic EngineerYears of experience: 1 - 3 years
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, electronics engineering or any related fields.
- Design electronic components, software, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, medical, military, or scientific applications
- Analyze customer needs and determine electrical system requirements, capacity, and cost to develop a system plan
- Develop maintenance and testing procedures for electronic components and equipment
- Evaluate systems and recommend design modifications or equipment repair
- Inspect electronic equipment, instruments, and systems to make sure they meet safety standards and applicable regulations
- Plan and develop applications and modifications for electronic properties used in parts and systems to improve technical performance
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Good math skills
- Teamworking and the ability to contribute positively to a team dynamic, as well as the ability to exercise initiative
- Experience in designing and developing complex electrical systems and electronic components and products.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process