Job Description Template for:
ERP Project ManagerYears of experience: 7 - 10 years
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, or related field.
- Developing a detailed project plan, coordinating implementation of the ERP system upgrade and monitoring system performance during implementation.
- Interviewing managers and other end users to process map and document business procedures and overseeing configuration tasks.
- Planning data migration and staff training to ensure efficient implementation.
- Creating end user reports using the vendor's report writer and query tools.
- Resolving issues as they arise to keep the projects moving forward on schedule.
- Serving as a liaison between the vendor, IT staff, department heads, city staff, and other system interfaces.
- Coordinating problem solving and conflict resolution to address ERP system issues.
- Verifies and approves acceptance testing.
- Two years of experience in business systems analysis, design or management.
- Five years of project management experience, including at least three years managing enterprise resource planning (ERP) system implementations
- excellent interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong Communication and organizational skills.
- Accounting experience is preferred
- Quick-books experience is preferred
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process