Job Description Template for:
ERP Software Application SpecialistYears of experience: 5 - 7 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Accounting or related field.
- Provide implementation services, including process consulting, system configuration, testing, training, project management and go live support.
- Facilitate business process discussions between client and technical staff.
- Identify and scope client required system customization.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of Infor ERP and supporting technologies.
- Provide pre-sales support as necessary.
- Provide ongoing client account management and support
- Strong knowledge of project accounting processes, including operations and financials.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with ERP software, either as an end user or consultant.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Professional, highly organized and motivated.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process