Job Description Template for:
Executive Manager Personal AssistantYears of experience: 0 - 4 years
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Public Relations or related field.
- Meet and greet visitors.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings.
- Accept and decline meetings on the calendar on behalf of the executive manager.
- Prepare the needed arrangements for the executive managers’ travelling needs; from hotel bookings and airlines arrangements.
- Organize incoming/ outgoing documents.
- Manage the provisioning of supplies/ equipment/ services at the executive managers’ office.
- Answer phone calls, take notes and book meetings accordingly.
- Coordinate the preparation of briefs and reports and present them in the proper form.
- Manage the petty cash at the executive managers’ office.
- Liaise with other departments’ representatives.
- Provide complex screening, fielding, prioritizing of inbound communications via telephone, mail, and e-mail to resolve critical issues in a timely manner.
- Create executive summaries regularly to brief leadership on various issues and topics.
- Effectively manage highly confidential company information
- Communicate professionally across all levels of the organization.
- Fluent in English language, both written and spoken.
- Very presentable.
- Highly motivated, driven individual.
- Experience using Microsoft Office package: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience using Outlook calendar functions.
- Experience in hotels and airlines bookings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Well organized.
- Works well independently.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process