Job Description Template for:
Facilities ManagerYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelors Degree, management or related field
- Project manage, supervise and coordinate the work of contractors.
- Investigate the availability and suitability of options for new premises.
- Calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money.
- Plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives.
- Manage and lead change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities.
- Direct, coordinate and plan essential services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling.
- Ensure buildings meet health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation.
- Plan best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organizing of current premises.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
- Procurement and negotiation skills.
- The ability to multitask and priorities your workload.
- Confident decision making.
- Time Management Skills
- Project management skills.
- The ability to draw information from various sources, including people.
- Clear and concise writing skills and the ability to handle long and complex documents.
- Teamwork skills and the ability to lead and motivate others.
- A practical, flexible and innovative approach to work.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process