Job Description Template for:
Finance AssistantYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's Degree, finance or related field
- Updating financial spreadsheets with daily transactions.
- Preparing balance sheets.
- Tracking and reconciling bank statements.
- Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs)
- Process tax payments
- Support monthly payroll and keep organized records
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Work experience as a Finance Assistant, Finance Officer or similar role
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
- Familiarity with accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process