Job Description Template for:
Forecasting ManagerYears of experience: 7 - 10 years
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Project Management or any related filed
- Monitor and assess sales by editing and determine filtration of data through rate and revenue class for various companies.
- Prepare and calculate reports for various calendar month weather conceptions and activate various multiple weather stations.
- Develop customized weather reports and prepare sales forecast and determine data transfer on Microsoft Excel.
- Design and ensure efficient and timely flow of basic business and monthly forecast data via SKU to design demand solution.
- Supervise constant analysis of ongoing development sales trends in comparison to forecasts.
- Analyze and recommend enhancement for dissemination of forecast information and provide support to organizations and product management program.
- Administer and prepare forecasting systems and manual techniques to conduct forecast efficiently to activate supply chain.
- Administer all marketing and finance programs providing constant forecast for enhancement of business.
- Knowledge of MRP/ERP
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Forecasting background:Understand planning concepts, shrinkage/grossing factors and productive time.
- Experience supervising an analyst or team of analysts.
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Excel functions
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process