Job Description Template for:
Front-end DeveloperYears of experience: 3 - 5 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or any other related field.
- Maintain and improve our application.
- Optimize the application for maximum speed.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Motivation to learn new things.
- Strong communication skills & knowledge of teamwork software & technologies.
- Ability to self-manage during projects, identify issues and raise concerns or ideas to the team.
- Attention to detail that allows seamless transfer of graphic designs to matching UI in cross-browser environments.
- Basic knowledge of usability & accessibility.
- Front-end performance optimization principles.
- Basic knowledge of PHP.
- Practical knowledge of Webpack, Gulp, SASS, GIT.
- Experience with Magento.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process