Job Description Template for:
Front end Drupal DeveloperYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Responsible for helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme.
- Active contributions to all UI / UX decisions.
- Active contributions to the continual improvement of process and product.
- Improve the quality of Drupal development.
- Offer solutions to problems and improvements.
- Work closely with back-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Extremely fluent with HTML5/XHTML and CSS.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process