Job Description Template for:
Game ArtistYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Arts, Graphic Design, Animation or related field.
- To design and illustrate for games.
- Ability to push creative projects from concept to final execution
- Collaborating with the team on the execution of both large and small projects with the same enthusiasm
- Maintaining existing products and providing assets for marketing purposes
- Ability to communicate well with different people even under pressure
- Be passionate, motivated and excited about what you do!
- Work for the good of the team and exellence of the product
- Excellent drawing and Digital painting skills.
- Expert knowledge in Flash, Illustrator, Digital Illustration, Adobe Photoshop Photoshop.
- Proven knowledge of light and color through rendering.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work individually.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Ability to write, edit and understand scripts.
- Online gaming experience
- Games UI experience
- Game logo creation skills
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process