Job Description Template for:
Game DeveloperYears of experience: 2 - 6 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Games Technology.
- Translate requirements into complicated but clean and efficient code.
- Construct the base or the engine on which the game will run.
- Produce prototypes of game play ideas and features.
- Develop schedules and determine milestones.
- Generate game scripts and storyboards.
- Animate characters and objects.
- Contribute to the design and audio features of the game.
- Create unit tests and validation procedures to assure quality.
- Detect identification and resolution and document technical specifications.
- “Polish” the game, maintain code, fix bugs and iron out occurring problems.
- Proven working experience in full lifecycle game development
- Hands on experience primarily with C++ or other programming languages (Java, C, etc).
- High level knowledge of APIs and libraries.
- Expert in one or more programming specialties (artificial intelligence, 3D Rendering, 3D animation, physics, multiplayer/networking, or audio).
- Up-to-date with the latest gaming trends, techniques, best practices and technologies.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process