Job Description Template for:
General ManagerYears of experience: 10 - 15 years
- Master's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or any related field
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or any related field
- Develop the working methods and procedure by using modern techniques.
- Develop the company’s policies which include strategy, development plans and marketing programs to achieve short and long term goals.
- Prepare the budget and identify the needs of the company in terms of manpower, financial needs and financial allocations; and make sure it’s constantly provided in order to execute the plans and programs.
- Follow up and monitor to improve the quality standards and systems; and prepare the needed technical reports.
- Prepare the marketing and sales strategies, and ensure the provision of financial and human resources requirements to achieve those strategies.
- Provide leadership and direction in all functions of the company.
- Understand the risk associate with business including sales, operations, finance and people. Able to devise and implement plans to mitigate the risk for smooth process.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Solid experience in middle management position
- In-depth product and market knowledge
- Strong experience in marketing techniques
- Strong experience in sales
- Fluency in English (Spoken and Written).
- Strategic thinking ability.
- Excellent communication skills
- Great analytical skills
- Great leadership skills
- Works well with others
- Evaluates situations effectively.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process