Job Description Template for:
Graphic DesignerYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Diploma in Visual Arts, Graphic Design, Arts or related field.
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Arts, Graphic Design, Arts or related field.
- Produce graphic design artwork to support marketing effort using technology and computer software packages for either print or web.
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to overall brief.
- Oversee development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Understanding business requirements and developing design brief and concepts to suit the project.
- Work with different teams to develop new ideas and concepts.
- Proof reading material to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Meet deadlines on project delivery.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Total mastery of Adobe tools of the trade: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- A knock-out portfolio (PDF or URL) with a balanced range of projects across digital and print media.
- Experience with modern HTML5/ CSS3 web coding standards and browser debugging.
- Experience working within brand guidelines.
- Excellent drawing/ illustrating ability.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Creative thinker.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Works well in a team.
- Works well under pressure.
- Ability to learn fast and take direction.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process