Job Description Template for:
Growth HackerYears of experience: 3 - 6 years
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Marketing or related field
- Choosing in accordance with the other departments which metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on.
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas how to grow those KPIs.
- A/B testing those ideas.
- Analyzing the data and users’ feedback.
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric.
- Driving traffic to your website, landing pages, social media, apps…
- Working on a lean startup process.
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral - Revenue)
- Prioritizing growth channels.
- Optimizing channels in order to always improve the performance of one’s business.
- Scaling and automating the growth processes.
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth.
- Being social and understanding users’ behavior. Having great customer relations skills and being focus on customer experience (Note: being a people's person should be part of the growth hacker's capabilities but is also part of the the anatomy of an entrepreneur.
- Willing to learn.
- Having a startup mindset. If you're not sure what a startup is (A startup is NOT a new tech company), you can check what is a startup here.
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- Editing and copywriting skills
- Not being scared of pivoting
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
- Programming knowledge: even if it’s not compulsory, it is recommended.
- Being performance and results-oriented
- Being curious and creative
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth
- Having experience with growth hackings tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing, Mail Chimp for email marketing campaigns, HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes, Zapier to automate workflows...
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process