Job Description Template for:
Head of Business Development(SaaS)Years of experience: 10 - 15 years
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field
- Coordinate with Product development team.
- Relentlessly improve and scale the sales process with statistics we have collected on customer behavior, product performance and best practices in renewal sales.
- Development of the SaaS account management process and function.
- Ownership and delivery of the revenue targets across all industries in UAE, and online clients.
- Identify key decision-makers and build strong relationships at all levels of client/prospect organizations, identifying business challenges that Geeks solutions can successfully address.
- Continue the rapid growth and own the overall sales number, including new business, expansions and renewals.
- Hire, manage, coach and motivate the sales and business development team (Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives).
- Help build a successful, long-term, mission-driven company.
- Work closely with the Chief Sales Officer to exceed your targets and achieve accelerated growth goals.
- Have wide experience in the CRM and sales SaaS space and the challenges faced by client sales and retention teams offline and online.
- Be highly entrepreneurial and able to identify and convert new business opportunities without the expectation of “big corporate” bureaucratic support.
- have a strong technical aptitude in order to take an active role in the future direction of our SaaS proposition.
- Excellent negotiation, management, organization, communication and team work skills.
- Have a proven track record in new client identification and the delivery of revenue targets.
- Ability to motivate others and show initiative.
- Extensive experience in B2B SaaS, specifically a high-touch inside sale.
- Strong technical background.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process