Job Description Template for:
Headhunter/ RecruiterYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or any relevant field.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board, job sites etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- On-board new employees in order to become fully integrated.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc).
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc).
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in work samples, IQ tests, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS).
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Decision-Making Skills.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process