Job Description Template for:
HR CoordinatorYears of experience: 0 - 2 years
- Bachelor's Degree, business administration or related field
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance.
- Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met.
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations, on-boarding and update records with new hires.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Support other functions as assigned.
- Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position.
- Knowledge of human resources processes.
- Strong ability in using MS Office.
- Ability to work with ATS software.
- Understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities.
- Familiarity with social media recruiting.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Additional education in Human Resource Management will be a plus.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process