Job Description Template for:
HR SpecialistYears of experience: 0 - 2 years
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or any relevant field.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations.
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks.
- Administer health and life insurance programs.
- Implement training and development plans.
- Forecast hiring needs and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly.
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization.
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation.
- Strong working knowledge of HR functions and procedures (e.g. pay and benefits, recruitment, training, and development).
- Solid understanding of labor legislation and payroll process.
- Commitment to staying current on understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Familiarity with full cycle recruiting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Strength of character, ethics, and commitment, and reliability.
- Team management skills
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process