Job Description Template for:
Information Management SpecialistYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Assist to design all global content management strategies.
- Prepare information architecture according to industry best practices.
- Develop all hierarchies and assist to provide all logical content and coordinate with cross functional department to facilitate workflow.
- Review all electronic resources and provide support to all databases in coordination with customer groups.
- Assist to analyze all data and organize it across various categories.
- Develop all intranet sites and documents all business requirements for all management processes.
- Analyze all user requirements and ensure effective transition of same into all technical requirements for management processes and prepare plans for all usability tests.
- Coordinate with customers and provide solutions to all customer issues.
- Collaborate with IT consultants and ensure all designs translations into production.
- Administer all medium size projects and assist all team members on various project processes.
- Knowledge about process Improvement & Data Processing.
- Good reporting and research skills.
- Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Documentation skills.
- Good knowledge in operating systems: Linux, Unix, Microsoft Windows.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process