Job Description Template for:
Internal Auditor (Non-Financial)Years of experience: 5 - 10 years
- Bachelor's Degree, Accounting or related field
- Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans and design audit objectives, logistics, and schedules.
- Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- CIA Certification.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process