Job Description Template for:
International Sales ManagerYears of experience: 7 - 10 years
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Displaying the uses of the commodities and effectivity of the services of the organization to the international clients
- Adjusting the commodities of the company to the benefit of the foreign clients and making specific business transactions with them
- Planning and inspiring the whole sales workforce in the specific section of the organization
- playing a key role in the sales profits and gains of the company
- Formulating the annual, half yearly, monthly and daily reports of the sales profits of the establishment
- Suggesting the application of new sales programs and strategies in order to achieve the sales quotas and business sales targets of the organization
- Offering new trade establishments to the company and enforcing them to ensure development and enhancement of the commodities
- Backing up the international authorities and the government executives with specialized support and task enforcement for all the merchandising plans and programs of the sales section of the specific establishment
- Previous sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good management skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- Works well within a team.
- Works well independently.
- Ability to motivate others.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process