Job Description Template for:
Investment AssistantYears of experience: 1 - 2 years
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance or other related field
- Determine customers' financial services needs and prepare proposals to sell services that address these needs.
- Contact prospective customers to present information and explain available services.
- Sell services or equipment, such as trusts, investments, or check processing services.
- Develop prospects from current commercial customers, referral leads, or sales or trade meetings.
- Make presentations on financial services to groups to attract new clients.
- Evaluate costs and revenue of agreements to determine continued profitability.
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent communication skills
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process