Job Description Template for:
IT Applications Senior LeadYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Drive execution of key initiatives through leadership of a development team, crucial to the company’s success
- Interact and work with a dynamic group of skilled professions in the business
- Technical Leadership: Provide technical leadership to applications/systems development teams to deliver major projects & solutions. Utilizing extensive knowledge of multiple technologies and platforms, provide technical design recommendations based on long-term IT organizational strategy and evolution of technology
- Development Standards: Success in building strong relationships in an Agile environment.
- Mentoring: Takes responsibility for personal and project teams’ technical and professional growth.
- Analysis/Design: Analyze high level requirements and apply knowledge of business needs and technical architecture to determine appropriate course of action.
- Business Knowledge: Assist in defining high level requirements. Ensure the understanding of how a solution will be delivered working with the Architecture team.
- Technology Knowledge: Maintain a strong knowledge of IT systems and architectures. Ensure the team skills and capabilities are current.
- Communication & Leadership: Provides input to leadership peers, management and liaises with Project Management Office for recommendations and alternate solutions and/or improvements.
- Experience in leading a dynamic development team distributed locally and across the globe
- Experience with modern Java frameworks, including Spring, Angular, Node, Site Mesh, Hibernate, etc.
- Experience within the Credit Reporting Services or Financial industry
- Focused work ethic, with openness and drive to explore new ideas and technologies
- Extensive experience in leading a technical development group from the ground.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to provide alternative solutions to technical problems
- Fluency in SQL and Unix-based file systems
- Excellent documentation skills
- Great leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process