Job Description Template for:
IT AuditorYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or related field.
- Responsible for the internal controls and risks of a company’s technology network.
- Test systems to ensure they are working properly.
- Assess information systems.
- Configure hardware and software programs.
- Identify the weaknesses in a systems network and create an action plan to prevent security breeches in the technology.
- Maintain and develop computerized audit software.
- Create a solid information technology infrastructure, and collaborate with clients
- Experience in quality auditing and testing, both manual and automated.
- Experience in configuring hardware and software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Works well within a team.
- Great attention to detail.
- Performs well under stress.
- Creative thinker.
- Works well with others.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Solves problems effectively.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process